Many businesses in the UK are finally opening their doors to customers as we inch closer to the new normal. With the current lockdown easing, ensuring a clean and safe commercial building is critical more than ever. Cleaning and disinfecting your spaces and equipment during covid requires the correct industrial cleaning equipment and employee training.
Benefits of buying or hiring industrial cleaning equipment
As we have witnessed during the past year, the virus can spread quickly, so it is necessary to do all that you can as a responsible business owner to guarantee the safety of your staff and customers.
- Making your customers feel safe and at ease: A clean and safe public space will help you and your customers feel happier, secure and confident. Covid has already brought on enough stress for many of us, so with the help of our professionally approved industrial equipment, your clean retail stores and shop will encourage customers to shop more often.
- Decrease the percentage of infection spread: High-traffic areas and highly touched surfaces in businesses are often overlooked. Floor surfaces, door handles and desk are just a few highly prone to virus and bacteria spread. You can rest assured knowing that you have the right tools and equipment to disinfect these areas in a quick matter of time correctly.
- Prevent staff illness: Opening your business during Covid means that you and your co-workers are working at the front lines, so it’s essential to make your employees feel safe and protected. All business owners have to prioritise the health of the staff, and it’s impossible to keep your business afloat if many of your team are unable to work.
Industrial cleaning equipment you can buy or hire to keep your shop clean
- Vacuum Cleaners: Vacuum cleaners are staple cleaning machines, allowing you to remove dust, dirt, and debris quickly on large floor surfaces.
- Pressure Washers: Hot pressure washers operate by directing hot, high-pressure water on filthy surfaces, oily warehouse floors, and gunky corners.
- Steamers: Steam cleaner machines utilise high temperatures to disinfect germs and bacterias on floor surfaces and furniture. Whether it’s used on soft or hard surfaces, you can rest assured knowing that your work surfaces are free of unwanted contaminants.
- Floor Scrubber Dryers: Scrubber dryers are a staple for large scale businesses like stock warehouses and factories. They’re easy to operate, time-saving and efficient when it comes down to extensive space cleaning.